that I gotta do what I gotta do
But if I let you go,
where you gonna go?We gotta
make a change, time to turn the pageSomething isn't right, I don't wanna fight
youWe've been through tougher times, you know it gets worseWe can turn this
around please let me be firstAnd as I feel your tears spilling on my
shirtSomething isn't right I don't wanna fight you
[Chorus]Hey you, come over and let me embrace youI know that I'm causing
you pain tooBut remember if you need to cryI'm here to wipe your eyes
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyesI know I made you feel this wayYou
gotta breathe, we'll be okay (be okay)Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyes
Oh nah nah oh nah nah nah nah'cause I'm here to wipe your eyesOh nah nah
oh nah nah nah nah
When did we cross the line?How could we forget?
When did we cross the line?How could we forget?
Why do we let the pressure get into our heads?Your broken heart requires
all of my attention'cause something isn't right, I don't wanna fight you
[Chorus]Hey you, come over and let me embrace youI know that I'm causing
you pain tooBut remember if you need to cryI'm here to wipe your eyes
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyesI know I made you feel this wayYou
gotta breathe, we'll be okay (be okay)Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyes
Please don't lose your faithDon't worry 'cause I'm here to keep you
safeI promise if you let me see your faceThat I won't let you downI won't let
you downI'm here to wipe your eyes
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Tonight before you fall asleepI run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek)
Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyesI know I made you feel this wayYou
gotta breathe, we'll be okay (be okay)Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyes
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar